How we can help?
It’s a question we genuinely ask when you contact Capital Jobs. Clearly we are able to offer candidates a large number of exciting and varied opportunities within some of the U.K.’s leading organisations. Yet we believe there is much more to our answer than this.
At Capital Jobs we understand that our good name is dependant on the service that you receive. Plus we appreciate that job hunting is an essential and sometimes daunting part of life. For these reasons we are highly committed to helping each individual who emails, calls or visits us.
Our commitment entails understanding your immediate requirements as well as your particular personality, skills and career aspirations. It then involves working with you to find suitable roles which build your skills and help you make the very most of your talents. And all the while we remain dedicated to providing friendly, open and, of course, helpful service.
Whether you are seeking temporary or permanent work or just considering your options we would be pleased to hear from you. You may wish to browse the jobs on our site or register for our Jobs by Email service but feel free to speak to us in person. Whenever you contact us our recruitment teams will be delighted to assist you and we will do our very best to help you achieve your full potential.
As the UK's leading specialist supplier to the Employment markets, there are many benefits of choosing Capital Jobs, including the following:
- With over 8,500 clients we can provide the type of work you want, when and where you want it
- Temporary and permanent job opportunities availalbe
- Flexible work opportunities, choice of days, nights, shifts, weekends only, long or short term contracts
- Chance to experience a variety of jobs before committing to permanent employment/self employment
- Attain different skills to improve your career prospects
- Opportunity to gain employment, build up a work history and obtain references essential to secure permanent employment
- Experienced and fully trained consultants understand your specific needs
- Equal opportunity organisation
- Top rates of pay, paid annual leave, overtime at premium rates and bonus payments on many contracts
- Weekly/monthly pay direct to your bank
- Uniforms and safety equipment available