The company are looking for 17th Edition Approved Electricians to join their team on a Sub Contract basis. Qualification in 2391 or 2394 & 5 Testing & Inspection preferred but not essential.
As an Approved Electrician you will work on high quality on-site projects, including both new installations and refurbishments, throughout London and the South East of England.
With a rapidly expanding portfolio of work, you'll be required to deliver high quality installations in a timely and effective manner and provide an exceptional level of service at all times.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least 8-10 years' on-site experience working in the electrical industry and good knowledge of Diagnosing electrical problems and rectifying.
- Previous experience of working on high end residential properties
- Experience of installing Lutron / ILight lighting systems
- Experience of installing AV cables
- Experience of Fire alarm and intruder alarm systems
- Able to work alone or as a team
- Have experience large electrical projects
- Proactive approach
- C&G 2330 Level 2 & 3 (or equivalent e.g. 2360)
- NVQ Level 3 (Electrical Installation) and AM2
- BS7671 17th Edition certification
- C&G 2391 Test & Inspection
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle if required
- JIB/CSCS card with a good working knowledge of health and safety, you will also be required to have PPE and basic hand tools
There will also be the option for overtime when the projects require it.